This is really a true story and I’m not too proud not to share, I had no idea how to ride a bike so I did the best I could when her Dad was out goofing off, she did learn how to ride her bike, thank goodness for the boy next door. No children were injured during this bike riding lesson. My instructions were…
1. Get helmet on
2. Test brakes to be sure you can stop, I had some idea how that worked.
3. Make sure you have a bit of on incline to get some speed, I did not want her stall.
4. Then I stood behind her and gave her just a little push to get her going.
5. Well there she goes down the side walk and I had to scream okay peddle with your feet fast.
6. It’s now time to stop all I can tell her to do is Now I scream use your feet to stop the bike?
Again no children were injured during this bike riding lesson.