Celebrating life does not have to be expensive or hectic, it must be certainly well thought out.
Plan ahead for the outcome or experience you want your guests to have.
Remember it’s a celebration of life, let down your hair and enjoy the time with family and friends.
Timing is everything, the festivities should happen during the time of day and week when it’s highly likely for your guests to attend.
1. Start with the number of people you intend on inviting.
2. Plan your theme, keep in mind that your celebration is a reflection of how you want to presented.
3. Venue, where should the event take place, home, church or a special location. This also depends on the number of anticipated guests.
4. Type of food to be served, regular meal or finger foods.
5. Cake or Cookies?
6. Type of drinks or punch?
7. Party favors
8. Games to be played, you want to keep your guests entertained and engaged.
10. Keepsake to record this occasion for your new bundle of joy.
11. Something new consider some type of music, DJ or possibly orchestra will depend on the level you intend on taking your event to?
12. Photographer, commit the same person to baby’s first pics. It’s important to record the occasion.